Wild for You!!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Let me tell you...I am ready for some sunshine around here!  The never ending rain and gloom is just depressing...sheesh.  I mean, it's great because it keeps me inside where I get to play with all my crafty supplies...but I also would like to work in the yard and get ready for spring!  Because that will be upon us before you know it.  But I guess for now, I'll just keep stamping!

We have a fun Anything Goes challenge starting today at Tuesday Throwdown!  This week our awesome sponsor is Lawn Fawn and they have kindly provided my team with products to use!
I got to use the super cute Wild For You set and drew some inspiration from the current challenge over at LawnFawnatics (yes I actually participated in a challenge for once!!  It's been like...a year!) where the mood board is all about love and shades of red.

So I took a piece of bristol cardstock and inked it up with Worn Lipstick, Candied Apple, and a tiny bit of Black Soot to deepen the red at the top.  Then splattered the heck out of that panel with some water and white shimmer paint.

Once that was all dry, I use the Simon Says Stamp Falling Hearts die cut to get that great heart detail in the background, which was backed with just a simple piece of black cardstock to make the hearts stand out.

Then I set to coloring my images with colored pencils, blending them with gamsol for a smooth finish.  I die cut several heart layers with my Silhouette and cut a scallop layer out of vellum.  The white layer was ink blended with the Radiating Rays stencil from My Favorite Things, and then I used the Land Borders Die from Newton's Nook for some grassy layers.

Once that was all cut out, I layered all my sweet animals up on the heart and added a coordinating banner with the heat embossed sentiment. 

It's so adorable!  I love this fun set!

I hope you will join us at Tuesday Throwdown!!

I'd like to enter this into the Lawn Fawnatics Inspiration Board challenge, and the Simon Says Stamp Add a Sentiment challenge!

Thanks so much for visiting!! <3

5 comments:

  1. Such a delightful design, Emily! Love it from top to bottom - thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! The animals really pop against the red background and I love how you added the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautifully designed card.....I love everything about it. Such a sweet image,gorgeous coloring and an awesome die! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with our Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sooooo sweet! looooove that trio of critters together with the heart! soooo fun! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete