Let's Hang Out!

Hello hello and happy Monday!!
Stopping in to share a little reminder card for our current Inky Paws sketch challenge!  You have just a couple of days left to enter, so don't miss out!
For my card today, I've used the Hanging Around set.  This set is retiring and I've been told there are only a few left, so be sure to snatch yours up soon before it's gone!

I started by embossing my background panel and cutting it apart into 3 different sized stripes.  Then applied a very light blend of color from the bottoms fading up to white at the tops, and adhered all of those down onto a light grey cardstock.

Then, to make this card a little fun, I decided to have my koala swinging along the card!  So I cut a little track in my front panel, stamped my branch a couple of times, and hung the koala onto one of them!  So now he slides back and forth!

So super fun!  I'm addicted to making interactive cards right now and this one just fit so perfect with the stamp set!  To finish it all off, I stamped a coordinating sentiment and a few little lines to mimic ribbon and then clear embossed them.  Added a few white Nuvo drops and that was it!

Thanks so much for stopping by! <3

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Emily! The koala is darling and I love your embossed and inked panels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love how he slides across the branch! What a fun idea! Thank you for the Inky Paws challenge inspiration!

    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete