Sparkle! - New Sami Stamps Release

Happy Friday!
We have a super gorgeous release for you today from Sami Stamps as well as the start of a new challenge!

This release features some spectacular flowery mermaids that are just perfect to glitz up and put on a card!
I tried some new-to-me products on this card to try and make my mermaid all fancy and sparkly.  I used the Spectrum Noir sparkle pens.  Now, I've used the clear sparkle pen for quite some time and I love it, but I just picked up a bunch of the colored pens and wanted to give them a try.  There weren't many color options with the bunch that I picked up (no green) so I tried blending some of the colors together to get what I wanted.  It sort of worked...but I think maybe I need to use different paper to get them to blend better.  Regular card stock just doesn't allow things to mix well.

But she turned out gorgeous anyhow and full of sparkle!

I added her to a washy watercolored card front with an oval cut piece of vellum to help her stand out a little bit.  Then paired her with a fitting sentiment and a few clear droplets.

Our challenge this month is to Add Flowers!!  We'd love for you to join us!  Just be sure to use a Sami Stamps image!

Thanks for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: