Give Thanks - New Sami Stamps Release!!

Happy Friday!
There's a new super cute release out today at Sami Stamps called Fall Skunks!  These guys are just so stinkin adorable (haha..)!
I wanted to create a little scene with my cute little Skunk image so I pulled out the Hero Arts Layered Tree set and stamped it out several times before fussy cutting around each tree.  Since it's a wooded scene, I decided to do a woodgrain background in dark brown ink stamped onto some kraft cardstock.

I did a gorgeous deep yellow fall blended sky behind the trees and then layered everything together, adding tiny pieces of foam tape behind the tops of a couple of the front trees.  Then colored my frame with the dark brown ink that I used for the woodgrain stamp and coated that with a thin layer of shimmer pen.

My little skunk was colored in with my pencils and fussy cut out.  I stamped and embossed a fitting greeting onto some vellum and tucked that behind him before adhering the whole thing down to my card.

You still have a little time to enter our Anything Goes challenge!  Just remember to use a Sami Stamps image!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous weekend <3

0 Fabulous Comments: