You're So Special To Me

Happy Friday!!
I am so excited for today!  First off, we have a fabulous new release from Sami Stamps and the start of our new challenge to add Pearls or Beads to your projects.  Second off, I am finally releasing my greeting card line today!  It has been a long journey to get this line put together...a lot of stress and a few grey hairs.  But I'm so happy it's done!  Now I just need to get everything photographed and posted online!  Plus!!  I will be opening up my Amazon Handmade shop in the next few days as well!!  Woohoo!!  I was ecstatic when they accepted my application and now that I have this release completed, I feel comfortable opening that up!  I can't wait!  There will be another post and more details on everything once I get it all put together and loaded to my shops, so be sure to check back here in the next day or two so you don't miss out!!

But now, back to this gorgeous Sami Stamps release!  This one is call Ladybugs and Buds and is so perfect!  With all the flowers coming up, I can't wait for everything to bloom!  The weather here has been amazing which means lots of fun work in the yard!  That made putting this card together a breeze since there is so much inspiration around us now.
I have used the Ladybug Bud image for my card.  It's the absolute perfect image for simple cards.  It has the perfect sweetness and I just adore it.  I colored it in with my markers and layered it onto a piece of vellum.  Of course, I managed to smudge something on it in my haste...that always seems to happen.  But fortunately our challenge this month is to add pearls or beads to your projects.  So strategic placement of those pearls help cover up my boo-boo...and no one will ever know (except you..shh don't tell :) ).

I hope you will join us for our new challenge.  Be sure to check out this release at Sami Stamps!!

Thanks so much for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: