On Your Day

Happy Good Friday!!!
I'm here to share a super adorable card using some images from our most recent Sami Stamps release.  While these images were meant for Easter, I thought they looked super cute together for a wedding card.
See!!  Aren't they adorable!?

I've been obsessed with ink blending lately so of course I did that through a stencil for my background.  I used some Worn Lipstick and Hickory Smoke to create a super gorgeous swirl pattern.

Then I arranged my images - Little Miss Fancy Chick and Mr. Gentleman Chick - the way I wanted them (I really wanted them to look like they are holding wings :) ), printed them off and colored them in with my colored pencils.  Of course I had to use the roses from the image I used in last weeks card.  I love Sami's flowers, and these rose vines are no exception!  I trimmed 2 images apart so that they would create an arch above the happy chicks.

The image was framed with a scallop cut piece of vellum and I mounted that over a piece of gorgeous lace.  Then used a few Winnie & Walter stamps from the Big Bold You and Sparkle sets to create my full sentiment.  I scattered a few Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins around the card and added little black dots to the centers.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    Fab n Funky #297-Flowers
    Inkspirational #104-Pink and Grey
    The Challenge #65-Photo Inspiration (I loved the bright pink flowers!)
    Word Art Wednesday #222-Anything Goes

I hope you have a fabulous Easter weekend!  Thanks for visiting! <3

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this?! Love that bold background to bits! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and so pretty, Emily ... that little birds are just adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Challenge! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just gorgeous. Love that sweet pair and your fabulous blooms, beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining in the fun with our 'Flowers' challenge this week at Fab 'n' Funky. Looking forward to seeing your next gorgeous entry. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete