More Prayers!

Hellooooo!!!
It was lonely today without any internet...and that also means I'm super late getting my post for our new Tuesday Throwdown challenge up!  Oops :)

The theme for this week is You Have My Support.  You can interpret this however you wish :)
Our fabulous sponsor this week is CraftyGirl Creations!  I'm using the Rose with Heart image.  I decided to do some fun watercoloring for the image after I found out the markers I wanted to use were dry...boohoo...

I added a bit of shimmer to my grey watercolor before painting in the rose.  I love the little bit of sparkle that gives when the light hits it.  The background has a light pink blended over it and then I used some embossing paste over a dot stencil for some texture.  I also covered that in some sparkly embossing powder and heat set it once everything was dry.

Ever since getting this Hero Arts stamp and die set, I have been obsessed with it.  So of course, I used it on this card too :)  I die cut the 'prayers' and then stamped over it with the coordinating stamp in a light pink again.  Layered that die cut up a few times for dimension and then adhered it right over the center of the rose.  The rest of the sentiment is clear embossed around that die cut.  I also added a few little hearts to finish everything off.

Stop by and join in this awesome challenge!!

Thanks for visiting! <3


0 Fabulous Comments: