You're My Pot of Gold

Hey Everyone!
Happy Friday!
I'm here with a quick reminder post for Sami Stamps!  Remember we have a fun "Add Green" challenge going on right now, so stop by and join in!  Just remember to use a Sami Stamps image!
My card today features the Asleep in Gold image.  I really love this image and had a lot of fun watercoloring him in...but realize now that my coloring isn't a nice as I thought it was.  It looks really splotchy..I need lots of practice with that stuff...ugh.  It still turned out cute but I'll have to try again I think :)

I just love that this cutie is tucked into a pot of gold.  Wouldn't that be so fun?  I used some really bright papers for my card in an attempt to brighten my mood.  The rainbow paper was a touch too bright though, so I toned it down with some vellum, which I also printed the sentiment on and embossed with some sparkly gold.

I cut out a bunch of shamrocks to line the top of the panel, and then put a layer of sparkly sequins behind those, just for some extra bling.

Thanks for stopping by!! <3

2 comments:

  1. This is really amazing Em!! I think your coloring looks wonderful!!! I just love the row of clovers at the top and your rainbow effect with the vellum overlay makes this a wonderful design!! Wishing you a great weekend my friend! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheerful. Love the shamrocks and stripes and the pots' coloring looks natural.

    ReplyDelete