Dreams...

We have a new challenge for you today at Tuesday Throwdown - Good Luck.
Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter and they have provided us with some amazing images to use.
I chose to use Reach the Stars along with a sentiment from Ginger's House.  It's a nice reminder, even if dreams seem impossible.

The image was colored with my ShinHan markers and I've added lots of glitter to the stars.  I also added a few extra stars in the sky just to fill in some of the empty space.

Stop by and see the DT's creations, then join the challenge! <3

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
    Sweet Sunday Sketch #259-Choose Your Own Sketch (I used sketch #236)
    The Paper Shelter #193-Away with the Fairies


8 comments:

  1. Emily this is truly gorgeous! I love how the stars are popped up off the main image and spilling into the blue background!! Brilliantly done my friend! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love that image
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love it all: the image with all the stars and sentiment. And good idea to use 3D in your card. Very sparkling.
    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful creation and I am with Vicki, I love how the stars spilled over. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your DT Sister at Tuesday Throwdown
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is so adorable! Love the stars and how they're thrown off the image. She is so cute. Beautiful job, Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image- and your have colored her beautifully! Love the stars in the sky- fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is SO sweet! What a great image, and I love your coloring! Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Sunday Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You featured this image beautifully Emily. Such a very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete