Daddy's Little Helper

I'm late...eeek!!  I have the honor of being a guest over at Send a Smile 4 Kids for their challenge these next 2 weeks and I totally forgot to post my card!  So sorry, the weekend just sort of slipped away from me.

Send a Smile 4 Kids is an amazing little charity that collects handmade children's cards to be distributed to children's hospitals across the country.  I really encourage you to check them out, and consider sending them some cards.  It's so hard for a child to be in the hospital, but receiving one of your adorable handmade cards would surely put a smile on their faces.

So the challenge this week is to use Pastel Colors!  They have 3 amazing sponsors lined up: Milk Coffee Stamps is giving their winner 3 digis of their choice! The Cutting Café is giving their randomly picked winner 3 digi or cutting files!  And All Dressed Up Stamp’s winner gets 2 digis of their choice!

I got to work with a super cute image from All Dressed Up called Daddy's Little Helper.
He is such a cutie!!  Pastel colors for a boys card are always hard...well boy cards are just hard.  So I decided to stick with the blue/green/yellow combo and did some fun watercoloring for my background paper.

The image is colored in with pencils so that it stayed nice and soft.  I didn't do anything super fancy here...the background took the most work and the rest just fell together really easily :)

Hope you will stop by Send a Smile 4 Kids and join in the challenge!!
Thanks for visiting! <3

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image Emily!! Really love your colorful background here too!! Very sweet! :) Congrats on your GDT sweetie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never:) Was hoping all was OK and I see it was a simple matter of time getting away from you. Thanks for being our GDT and promoting our cause.

    ReplyDelete