Toadstool Buggies!

Happy Thursday Everyone!
Time for a new challenge at Meljen's Designs!  This week we want to see spots!  Nice and easy :)
I always struggle to find the right image to use on my MD cards...mostly because there are so many I could choose from and I love them all! 

But for this card I decided to use the Toadstool Buggies image since the spots on the mushrooms helped pull in the challenge theme :)
I had a lot of fun coloring up this image!  It's so light and whimsical that really any color combo would have worked!  It's just so sweet!  And of course, all the flowers and the little bees are covered in glitter brush :)

The overall design is simple since I wanted the image to remain center stage.  I added a few scallop borders at the bottom and a thin white ribbon to tie it to the image.  Then just cut out a simple oval and stamped my sentiment!  I added a few white enamel dots to finish it all off.

Be sure to stop by Meljen's Designs to see the rest of the DT's amazing creations, and then join in the fun!!

Thanks for visiting! <3

3 comments:

  1. This is just delightful. Loving the polka dot paper.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous emily.stunning colouring and i love the cute image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete