Thanks From The Heart

Hello!!
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!  I'm still visiting family in Michigan, but scheduled this post so that you could see another one of the adorable new images from Sami Stamps!

This card features the Frosty Love image:
I adore this cute snowman!  The hearts hanging from his (or hers?) limbs are so perfect, and make it easy to use this image for occasions other than winter or Christmas!  That's what I decided to do for my card.  I went with a more lovey/thanks type card.  A few days ago, I saw a post from Sandy Allnock with a pink winter sky background...how awesome!  I had to give it a try and this card seemed perfect for that.

I went with black and pink, not sure why, but they just looked so good together.  I inked up my sky background in some softer colors.  I didn't want it to be harsh and dark but soft and lovely :)

Once I printed out and colored up my image, I trimmed around it and mounted it onto the inked up background, which I drew some little hearts onto for fun :)  I stamped the simple little "thanks" along the bottom of his belly and then heat embossed the rest of the sentiment underneath.  Glossy accents were added to the hearts and his eyes for some shine, and that was it!!

Love love love this new release from Sami Stamps!!  Go check it out!

Thanks for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: