Moments of Delight

Happy Saturday!
I hope the start to your weekend has been fabulous!  Right now I am probably in the middle of running my first ever Tough Mudder race!!  Eek!  So as you can guess, this post has been scheduled :)

I am so excited to be a guest designer over at Send A Smile 4 Kids this week!  Thank you so much for having me SAS4K!! 

The challenge there this week is to use fall colors and make a creation for kids!  The sponsors are Jelly Park (offering 4 images), QKR Stampede (offering 5 images), and Sassy Studio (offering 4 images).  Such awesome sponsors and prizes, so be sure to join in!!
For my card, I've used the adorable Jumping in Leaves image from Jelly Park.  This was such a fun image to color, with all those sweet leaves.  Just made me smile!

I paired the card with some really fun fall papers from my stash, and used a doily in the background.  To soften the doily and not have it be so stark white, I used some Antique Linen distress ink around the edges.

When I saw this fun sentiment from Create with TLC, I knew it would fit perfectly with this joyful image! 

Be sure to swing by the Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge and join in the fun!!

Thanks for visiting today!  <3

2 comments:

  1. so stunning emily.i love the fun image and your design is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete