Purse-onally

Happy Monday!
Starting a new challenge today at Paper Makeup and it's Girly Girl!
I'm not a girly girl...pretty far from it.  But when I hear this little phrase, I usually think of shopping, purses, makeup..all that stuff.  So I thought this Retail Therapy set from Paper Makeup would be perfect to use on my card this week!

I left it really simple...that's mostly because I don't have a lot of girly embellishments :)  I used the purse and a simple sentiment from the set and added some liquid pearls to the handle of the purse.  It was a little difficult cutting out that detailed handle, but I think it was totally worth it!

Adhered some clear gems around the corners and above the sentiment, and that was it!
Stop by and check out the rest of the DT's creations, and then join to win!!

Thanks for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: