Fox Snuggles and Birdie Hellos - Sami Stamp Deals!

Happy Friday!!!
The weekend has arrived, yay!

So we don't have a new release this week for Sami Stamps, but there are some amazing deals going on at the shop for you to check out!  Instead, we are revisiting some of the past releases and making our samples from them.  I, of course, have 2 cards to share with you today :)
My first cards features the Sunny Spot image, but instead of a sunny spot, I put the sweet little foxes under a night sky.  They just looked so peaceful snuggled up together.

I really love how soft this card turned out.  The vellum in the background really helped to mellow it all out and really make the image pop that much more.  For the sentiment I used one of the Lili of the Valley stamps and tucked it under my cord bow.  I'm frustrated with how stiff that cord still is...I couldn't get that kink out of the tails from the bow, so it looks really goofy...

To finish it off, I added a few Hero Arts pearls.
I'd like to enter this Fox Friends card into the following challenges:
    Artistic Inspirations #100-Anything Goes
    Crafting When We Can #73-Friendship
    Retro Sketches #123
    Simon Says-Spots and Dots

My second card features the Bird on a Branch image.
This card looks so much better in person.  I was really skeptical about it at first.  There seemed to be something missing from it, but I really didn't want to clutter it all up.  I wanted the bird to pop off the card.  But once I added it to the yellow card base, the whole thing pulled together perfectly and I just adore it!

I colored in the bird with my pencils and added a little glitter pen around the wings.  I also paired this image with the Spring Branch image, cutting up the flowers to scatter along the branch so it looked like the bird was sitting on a cherry tree branch.  Love!

Again, to finish it, I scattered some Hero Arts gems around the bird and sentiment.
I'd like to enter this Birdie card into the following challenges:
    Chocolate, Coffee, Cards #69-Birds
    Fusion Card Challenge
   
    Penny's Paper Crafty #186-Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  And be sure to check out the deals at Sami Stamps!  <3

6 comments:

  1. beautiful cards! I love the night sky you created with the foxes and the coloring is fabulous! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely Emily. I really love both these cards, so stylish. I like the vellum details on the first and the sky looks fab. And the second is super elegant. Go you. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. I really like the tags on the first one. I have lots of scraps I could do that with-hope you don't mind if I use that idea :) Thanks for joining us at Penny's "ATG" challenge this week. See you next Wednesday for a new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely prettybird card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful creations. Just love the night sky effect on the first with the sleeping foxes and the birdie is so cute on the second.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, so effective. Thanks for sharing at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete