Sami Stamps Easter Fun Release

Yay it's Friday!!  Have any fun plans this weekend?
We are going to try playing Dungeons & Dragons online tonight with some of our Seattle friends, and I'm so excited!!  And tomorrow we have a Seattle Sounders vs. Montreal Impact soccer game to go to!  Gotta love our soccer team :)

So today we have a super adorable new release from Sami Stamps to share with you!  The release is titled Easter Fun and is full of cuteness!  Working with these images just made me long for spring weather even more!
I combined two of the images from this release: Egg Cluster and 4 Spring Chicks.
My goal for the card was to arrange the images so that the eggs were in the background with the chicks up front...but I'm not sure that's how it worked out.  It's still cute though.

I love coloring in ground under my images and each time I do it, I get a little more comfortable adding that step.  But just dirt never looks good, so I always add some grass tufts :)  They just help to place everything on the ground instead of just sitting them in dirt :)

Everything is colored with my ShinHan markers.  I cut out and popped up the chicks a little just for some dimension and stamped a few hearts around just for fun.  The sun was cut out with my Silhouette and layered behind everything so the card really had a springy feel.

Check out the rest of the release at Sami Stamps, and browse through the design teams creations.  You will be blown away!!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    Catered Crop-Spring Fever
    Crafty Little Fairies-Down on the Farm
    Delightful Challenges-Welcome Spring
    Inky Impressions #151-Think Spring
    Send A Smile 4 Kids-Pastel Colors
    Sentimental Sundays #198-Cute and Cuddly
    Sweet Sunday Sketch #211

Thanks for stopping by!! <3

10 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous little Easter scene and so cheerful.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!! This is just as sweet as can be!! What a gorgeous Spring scene with some really cute critters! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, sweet card and so gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Easter card! Love the image and layout :)

    Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous emily.stunning easter design and i love the cute chicks ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Emily. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and beautiful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah so sweet
    Thanks for joining in this week at Inky impressions challenge.
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really screams Easter!! An adorable couple of images and perfect for our Down on the Farm challenge at Crafty Little Fairies!! Good Luck. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card. Love your original design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!
    Denise
    Delightful Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete