Cup of Sunshine

Happy Tuesday!
I know I've said this a lot lately...but I'm completely ready for spring!  It's supposed to get pretty warm by this weekend, and I cannot wait!  I know the weather is just in it's funny yo-yo stage between seasons...but spring needs to get here!
Since I've been in need of some springy brightness, I snatched up a Meljen's Designs image to fit my mood and got to work on a sweet little card.
This image is just so cute!  It's called Cup of Sunshine, and I love that it could be colored as flowers or shamrocks!  I went with flowers because I'm so ready for those beauties to start blossoming...

Everything is colored in with my pencils and detailed with some glitter, glitter pen, and liquid pearls.  I did a bunch of layered on this card.  While I'm loving learning how to make some fabulous one layer cards, I needed to make something with loads of layers for once :)

I stamped a cute sentiment from Lawn Fawn and flagged the ends of it.  With all the fun patterned papers on this card, I thought the sentiment fit perfectly.  Then I just added a few gems to finish it all off!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    Catered Crop-Spring Fever
    Crafting When We Can #65-Hearts and Flowers
    Deconstructed Sketch #142
    Meljen's Designs #201-Lucky You /Use Green

Thanks for stopping by!! <3

3 comments:

  1. Love the card, colours are great. Thanks so much for joining us over at Meljen’s Design Team & Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love the spring feel of this card! The layers are totally awesome. Great DP!

    Thanks for joining us at Meljen’s challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous emily.fab pretty colours and layers and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete