Fluttering By

Hello again!!
I wanted to stop in real quick because I made this sweet little card to enter in the Tiddly Inks challenge and then completely forgot to upload it!  It got a little buried under my endless pile of papers somehow...oops :)
Isn't she sweet :)  I purchased this cutie a little while ago (Fluttering by to Say Hi) and hadn't had the chance to color her up yet, so I decided it was about time.  And I love her!  It's so adorable, I just want to scoop her up in my arms :)

I left off all the patterned paper for this card and just used card stock and washi tape!  Amazed?  I am!! :)  I love the simplicity that it has, but the little pattern in the washi tape helps to add some character to the card.  Touches of glitter were added to her wings and I dotted around some light purple liquid pearls to add some extra shimmery details.

Thanks for stopping by!! <3
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    A Creative Romance-No Designer Papers
    Artistic Inspirations #51-Dry Embossing
    The Paper Shelter #121-Clean and Simple
    Tiddly Inks #113-Fairies and Mermaids
    Whimsical Designs-Clean and Simple

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card and image she is so adorable. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and such a sweet image, love the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely darling! LOVE the sweet image and your coloring is amazing! A fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card, great layout and colours, thank you so much for entering the challenge at Artistic and good luck. Tina-Maree x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your colouring and the design of the card, thanks for joining us over on artistic inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete