Love You Loads

Just stopping by real quick again today to share a little card I made.
I really love how it turned out!  These papers seemed to go so well together, making the card overall very soft and sweet.

The image is a freebie from Birdie Brown.  It's so cute and kept calling to me every time I browsed through my images.  So I decided to finally use it :)

I paper pieced the pin cushion part of the image with coordinating papers and then added stickles to the heart on the cushion.  The image is fussy cut and popped up onto the circle frame.  I took a few of my copics and did a dot shadow behind it.
The sentiment is printed off and flagged.  I added a few liquid pearls to the sentiment and the upper corner, as well as stitching with my white gel pen.

Overall it's a very simple card, but I think that's what I love about it.  Simple and sweet :)

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    Birdie Brown February Challenge
    Sweet Sketch Wednesday #193

Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and cute colors too. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun image and I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-yummy colours, Emily! Love your take on the sketch. Great card.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is darling! Love your image and paper piecing. Great take on the sketch too. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Emily this is such a pretty card I do love the wonderful Pastel tones you've used and this image is just perfect for paper piecing. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card!! Love the image and your paper piecing is perfect!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you Emily!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you rotated the sketch. It really works for this card. Thanks for joining in the sketch fun this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete