Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year!  It's so hard to believe that we are already in 2013!!

The Tuesday Throwdown team is back after our Christmas break with a new challenge for you today!  We are challenging you to use bright colors!  Goes right along with all the new year celebrations!

We welcome back our fabulous sponsor Robyn's Fetish, who has provided the design team with some wonderful images to use.
I have used the image My Mittens for my card.  I loved the look on this little kitties face and new I needed to use it!  I've colored everything in with my colored pencils.  I found these cute little flower brads shoved way down in the bottom of my drawer.  They've been there for quite some time.  I remember buying them but must have completely forgot about them after that!  Lol :)

The sentiment is printed from my computer.  I used my MS Lacy Edge Punch and layered a yellow ribbon and bow on top.

I hope you will join us this week for our bright colors challenge!!
<3 Emily

0 Fabulous Comments: