Butterfly Kisses

Happy Tuesday!
We're starting a new challenge this week at Tuesday Throwdown after taking last week off for Thanksgiving!  This week we want to see lots of layers!!

Our fabulous sponsor is MyGrafico and they have provided our design team with some fabulous images to use.
Here is my card:
I made a card recently for a design team call using these pink and aqua colored papers and just loved they way they looked together, so I decided to make another one :)
The butterflies are from the Woodland Silhouettes bundle from MyGrafico.  They were so fun to cut out and add some paint and beads to!  I just loved they way they look lining the blue panel.

I've also used Butterfly Princess from Saturated Canary.  Colored her in with my colored pencils and did some dotting around her with my copics.  The butterflies in both the image and the sentiment are covered in glitter to give them some sparkle, as well as all the edges have been distressed :)

I hope you will join us this week for our fun layers challenge!  Be sure to visit the rest of the design team to see their fabulous creations!!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    Charisma Cardz #46-Color Combo
    Cute Card Thursday #244-Girls Only
    Delicious Doodles #12-Something That Flies
    Digital Tuesday #188-Girly

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! Such a gorgeous creation!! LOVE the darling image and your coloring is awesome!! TFS! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card ! Fantastic work of coloring on your character. Faboulus work ! Bravo ! I liikkkeeeeee !!!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and "Bonne Chance" !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the image and your fabulous colouring! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week! :)

    ReplyDelete