Winter Kisses

Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  Mine involved lots of chocolate tea and games with my hubby :)

We start a new challenge this week at the Digi Makeover challenge and it's Weather Report!  Show us your rain, snow, clouds or sunshine!  We've sort of had it all here in Montreal lately...but I love the cooler weather.  My husband and I took a nice long walk around the neighborhood late last night and the crisp air felt so good in my lungs.  Of course, it's suppose to warm up a bit this week...but that's ok :)  Fall is here to stay and winter will be following close behind.

Here is my card for this week:
Now I realized after completing this card that the layout is almost completely identical to the card I made for last weeks challenge....hmm....not having my craft room/cricut has really put a damper on my creative mojo.  I thought I would get to move back in there last week but there is still sanding to do on the wall and I don't want dry wall dust all over my supplies...so I'm still at the kitchen table for a few more days... :)

The image I used for this card is Hayden Fairy.  I thought she was perfect for a weather challenge.  I colored her in with my colored pencils and added some stickles to her wings and snowflakes.  The sentiment comes along with the image and I made it into a tab and stuck it under the image.

The bottom of the panel under the image has been cut to look like icicles.  I used a stencil and cut it out with my scissors, then covered it in light blue stickles.  Added a bow and a few glittery snowflakes and that was it!

I do hope you will join us this week for our weather challenge at Digi Makeover.  It's going to be a great challenge!

Also, be sure to check out my Christmas Giveaway happening now here!  I'm super excited about this giveaway!  I had a blast coming up with the gift package and hope that the winner will love them too :)

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
    Color Me Creative-A Touch of Red
    Cute Card Thursday #239-Got Glitter
    Digital Tuesday #182-Warm and Fuzzy
    Sketch Saturday #230
    Timeless Tuesday #191-Winter

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! I love the softness of your coloring, so pretty. Thank you for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So strange... We both used the same image and same sketch :) I absolutely love your card. So beautiful coloring and papers. Your icicles are super cool. They look like a real things. So beautiful card, Emily.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulously cute winter themed card!! I love your coloring and the design! I love it :)

    Thank you for playing along in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday "Winter" themed challenge!!
    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I'm not ready for Christmas but I really love your card!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a prettily coloured image and I love your pretty bow and snowflake embellishment. It's great to see you join in the fun at Sketch Saturday this week. Thank you for playing along! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty great image thank you for joining us at cmc this week

    ReplyDelete